Friday, February 16, 2007

FLy on the windshield

Ok this is for all the pushy people out there who keep bugging me with "why don't you post?". Now if you are thinking this is going to be an abstract piece about some unfortunate afore mentioned insect.. well you got it right!

This thought occured to me on the passing.. quite accidentally you know - that to cross the roads in India you need to have eyes like the fly. You know.. lots of eyes.. in a convex shaped head.. oh c'mon guys go see "The Fly" if you don't know what I am talking about.

So, imagine having a bunch of eyes.. that give you a 360 degree view of life. "Zen at 12 o'clock.. ooh big truck bearing down at 3 o'clock.. gah stupid bike behind me...."

Anyhow, so there I was dreaming of the possibilities the multiple eyes could give me.. in crossing the road.. watching more then one TV etc... and then it hit me.. ONE WRONG MOVE and I am a fly on the windshield. SPALT!! SQUELCH! You get my drift. Life would be so short. And no funeral. Hm... well I guess gotta live this life as a human and cross the roads the normal way.. suicidally. But hey a girl can dream! Cheerio boys and girls.

No comments: