Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Of travels and new places..

Hi there everybody. It has been a long time since I set down to jot anything. The truth is I have been lazy and busy. With the recent shift to UK, it meant a whole new routine of life. And we even managed to squeeze a short trip to Scotland in that time.
For all you folks who feel curious about visiting Scotland, please please do. Its a beautiful place, quite untouched by the hustle bustle of tourist (at least it wasn't when we went in the dead of winter) and the natural beauty the place has to offer is amazingly refreshing. I would be waxing poetic eloquence if I wasn't so lazy. I promise to give the details of my travel soon. In the meantime, for all those who care to peek in from time to time - I am back!

1 comment:

illusions said...

Wonderful to have you back in the New Year. Hope to read some rib tickling escapades sooon!