Monday, March 17, 2008

A Love Song

I miss you love
Even when you are here
Sitting beside the fire
Playing your favorite tune

You and your guitar
A sweet love affair
I see from afar
Sitting in the dark

It's suppose to be me
In your arms there
Singing along with you
As you strum your guitar

But it has been years
Since our love affair
Now its just a memory
Snapshots tucked in a diary

The fire burns low
Your face is in the shadow
Your eyes look through me
To another face in time

See me love, see me
I am still here
Siting by the fire
Waiting for our love song!

2 comments:

Abhijit said...

is it just a poem or is it a manifestation as well?

loved the post about the sheep...and yes...love to see yet another cat lover :D

cheers!!!

Srobona RC said...

well...for a change this is just a poem..no manifestation..not that old yet :-)