Thursday, July 19, 2007

Swimming in a sea of Phlegm

If the title is offensive to some, I apologise. But it is the reality. You know we develop nuclear missiles every other day, but are yet to find a cure for common cold? For the past four days, my life has been an endless echo of sneezes, sniffles and caughs. I am driving myself crazy, not to mention the other privy to the sound effect. Hopefully I will distribute some of these germs to my well meaning colleagues. What are friends for if not that!

My well meaning blogger buddy Illusions has requested more blogs. But as she didn't specify where, I ended up scribbling long comments on her blog. So if you are missing my witty repertoire, please use the link to Whispering Windows and spare me the trouble. Illusions - lets come up with a pay per click arrangement here. For every visitor directed to your site you can be forever indebted to me or something like that. ........................On second thought you probably turn into an evil genie. Lets just be friends and call it my generosity. Oh well, the show must go on.......and I am becoming comfortably numb! Adios Amigos.

3 comments:

illusions said...

Ahem! What can I say...being friends is greater joy than the tinkling cash register, quoting Mastercard The joy of friendship "is priceless!"

On a serious note scribbling too is a cure for common cold...scribble "here", there (illusions page loves your comments it cannot survive without them so please doodle on).

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Almighty. You saved me from this...Touchwood. :-)

Srobona RC said...

Saved you from what???????